Ring tone purchased from Verizon Tones not accessible
mogue7
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have an ATIV SE, I purchased a ringtone (not a ringback) through Verizon Tones and it shows in the Downloads section of VT (which according to the Help section means it failed to download); however, I can't find any other info on how to get it to download for use.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Ring tone purchased from Verizon Tones not accessible
mogue7
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just got off the phone with a Verizon rep who told me I should have received an email after a ringtone purchase in order to complete the download process. They had no record of sending me such emails so she credited my account and referred me to the verizonwireless webpage to access the store to purchase from.

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mogue7,

I too like to use a variety of ringtones to personalize my phone. To clarify are you using the Verizon Tones application or the website to purchase the tone?

LindseyT_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mogue7
Enthusiast - Level 2

I used Verizon Tones from my phone.

0 Likes
mogue7
Enthusiast - Level 2

Just got off the phone with a Verizon rep who told me I should have received an email after a ringtone purchase in order to complete the download process. They had no record of sending me such emails so she credited my account and referred me to the verizonwireless webpage to access the store to purchase from.

timsvendgard

same problem with me    new phone got contacts   ringbacks but no pictures & no ringtones went to techs in 3nt stores and and spent about 1o hrs on line with techs they cant solve it & put me on hold & dont come back 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can definitely understand where your frustration is coming from, and we want to do everything we can to ensure you get the assistance that is needed! What type of phone do you have? What program do you use to backup your information?

For a quicker response, I would recommend contacting us on Facebook or Twitter. We are available around the clock for immediate support! We're eager to hear from you soon. MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes