SMS Message Won't Send
mandalynne

I received a Lumia 822 Verizon phone. I'm currently with T-Mobile and trying to use this phone. My SIM is plugged in, incoming - outgoing calls are working, data is working, and incoming texts are working. But when I tried to send a SMS text message, even a one word msg, it says it can't send it. I verified the carrier number and wracking my brain to figure this out. Can anyone assist me with this?

Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: SMS Message Won't Send
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Let me get this straight. You are using a Verizon Wireless branded device on a T-Mobile line of service and now you have a question about how to get your T-Mobile text messages to work?

I think this a question to ask in the T-Mobile forum and gear it towards those who know how to write the APNs for unlocked devices to work on that system.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Nicklong04

Meow!

0 Likes
Dale1462

Ok I am having same prob go to philippines and bought global phone so it would work there changed sim card and cant send sms have contacted Verizon about this and got run around but have looked at forums online and they know about this and dont want to do anything about it I am not using their service over there as too expensive and bought global phone so could change sim card and was told once its unlocked everything would work well everything does except cant send text messages ...Come on Verizon get it together

0 Likes