Samsung Intensity II
qcandco

If charging your phone is required more than normal, try removing your SD card.  I went from charging once a week to two times a day and couldn't figure out what was wrong.  Thinking my phone would die and I may lose something, I took out my SD card to move the information to my PC.  Left it out for a few days and found that I was no longer needing to charge the phone but once a week again.

I now have the phone turning off when I slide it open or shut.  I need to wait until messages are sent to close the phone or the phone turns off and the message is lost.

Anyone have a solution?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung Intensity II
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The problem you're having with your device is pretty puzzling, qcandco. Let's see what we can be do to address and resolve your concerns. Is this the only time your device powers off? I would suggest completing a hard reset to see if this resolves your concerns. Please select the link to view the instructions: http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=34101 If this does not resolve your issue, it's possible that your phone needs to be replaced. Please let me know the outcome.

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes