Samsung intensity ii
Lehall

I have a samsung intensity 11 phone & have loved it since I bought it.  But in the past 2 days have been unable to get picture messages.  Everytime one is sent to me I get one I get a message saying "Message Receipt Failed".  Anyone have any clue why?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Samsung intensity ii
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Lehall!

The messaging feature on the Intensity II is one of the features that draw people to this device! May I ask how much memory do you have on the device? I would recommend erasing all of your old texts, reboot, & retest. Let me know what happens.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
1985dodgeram

i had that same problem. i had to reactivate the phone for it to work. unfortunatly the screen messed up yesterday and i cant figure out how to fix it

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good afternoon, 1985dodgeram!

I'm glad you were able to get the picture messages working! Can you elaborate on the screen concerns you have? If you power the phone off and on, does it return to normal? Is there any physical damage to the screen? Keep me posted!

Thanks,
AdamE_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
1985dodgeram

as of today the screen is not fixed. if a turn it off and on it works for a little while but i have to blow into the phone. after about 15 mins it does it again. i took it to verizon and they didnt see anything wrong with it

0 Likes