Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sending mms
OutlawFirebird1

Just got my 8x a day ago, Great phone so fair, but I am having trouble sending an mms, keeps saying can't send message, try again.  anyone else run in to this? or knows whats going on. thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Sending mms
KevinBrown

Not working for me, either.  This and Group messaging turned off are deal breakers for me.  This phone is about to be returned.

0 Likes
OutlawFirebird1

got it working, just did a normal reboot, phone working great. no problems now.

0 Likes
blssd3

I just purchased the 8X last night.  I notice that messages sent to two friends that each have a  Blackberry came to them in some odd code symbols??  Messaging to those with an Android or Samsung received the messages just fine.  Is this an issue for others?

0 Likes
OutlawFirebird1

only thing that happen like that with me, is the smiles, my friends android could not read them, but that i would think would be cause of the different os.

0 Likes
MrFunnyman

I was unable to send MMS messages (picture) and I was able to fix the problem as far as I can tell:

Go into settings -> Cellular

Turn off the mobile data

Back to main screen

Turn off phone

Turn on phone

Go into settings -> Cellular

Turn on the mobile data

So far so good, not sure how long it will will work but I was able to restart the phone and it still works

0 Likes
drichter
Novice

Yeah Windows Phones have "Emoji" which are built into iPhones (all your iPhone friends can see them and send them) but Android only supports them if you use a third party text message app.

0 Likes