Shipping date 13th on HTC8X
Sarook
Enthusiast - Level 2

So verizon has the shipping date listed as 13th for this phone if you order it online or over the phone. I wanted to know when it would be in store so I spoke to customer service, they said it would be in store on the 13th.

I also called my local store and asked them. They said they have none in stock and are supposed to start selling them on the 12th but are not sure that they will have any in stock at that time.

I've never gotten a phone at launch from a store. Does the store usually have a solid date of when they start to sell or do they not know until supplies come in?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Shipping date 13th on HTC8X
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Verizon Wireless usually releases phone on Thursdays. Until I read an official press release announcing the release date of phone, any other date is pure speculation.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
ThisIsNiceStuff
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well it is the 13th, a little after 5 and I have yet to see an email or status change on my device. I am really hoping they start shipping. Anyone else had confirmation their device shipped?

0 Likes
primortal
Master - Level 1

Just received my shipping email for Lumia 822, it will be here in two days.

0 Likes
JesseG

Same here. I Preordered my phone. the status states processing, expected ship date on the 13th. I have no tracking number and it is almost the 14th. they have not charged my card. the online verizone reps could not help me.  So i paid for overnite shipping and would need to take off work and they cannot tell me anything.

0 Likes
Greyfish7

<--- in the same boat.  no update.

0 Likes
TheManny

Still nothing on that 13th ship date for me either. The status shows processing still with the expected ship data of the 13th.

I noticed now that if you tried to place a pre-order the shipping dates are all different: Blue and black showing as shipping on the 15th and the Red one shipping on the 19th. Not sure if that affects previous orders but I'm a little confused as to what's going on.

0 Likes
moorec4

Having same issue. Talked with Verizon midday on the 13th and stated order will ship and have it Thursday. Don't have a tracking number or any update to confirm this. Little concerned they don't have the HTC 8x in stock to ship them. Would be nice to get some answers.

0 Likes
Kristopher_H

Meh. Same here. After the fiasco that my father is having with his yellow 920 on ATT, I'm starting to wonder if it is Microsoft causing the problem and not Verizon. 😕 I guess we'll see when the delivery truck comes around tomorrow evening.

0 Likes
ThisIsNiceStuff
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ya, I hope it surprises me tomorrow but im not that optimistic. If the Lumia 822 pre orders are getting tracking info and notification, I dont see any reason we shouldnt as well. Ugh.

As for the shipping date, if you pre ordered last week the Verizon rep said it would ship on the date you signed up for. If you buy your phone now the new dates of 11/15 apply... that is the reason you are seeing new dates if you try to order now.

If anyone else has some news... good or bad, let us know.

0 Likes