Re: Shipping date 13th on HTC8X
ThisIsNiceStuff
Enthusiast - Level 3

That is specific to the Red version of the phone and that is if you pre order today. Ship dates depend on when you actually sign up for it. If you pre ordered last week, this should not effect you.

0 Likes
cgrubbs

Will they even leave it on the porch?  I figured this was one you would have to sign for to get.  I kind of hope they will leave it, otherwise it will take me another 2 days to get it from the shipper.

0 Likes
moorec4

Has anyone received a tracking update yet for orders placed with ship date of 11/13?

0 Likes
wilks7
Enthusiast - Level 2

ok thanks for looking into that....something i didn't do......doh!!

0 Likes
primortal
Master - Level 1

With my 822 the fedex has it listed as needing a signature.

0 Likes
moorec4

If they have your signature on file they will leave it at the door.

0 Likes
TheManny

Still waiting patiently for one.

The status page still says:

We received your order and it is in process.  Expected Ship Date: 11/13/2012

*sigh* Gawd I hope that it just magically shows up on my doorstep tomorrow... my current phone is on it's last legs.

0 Likes
moorec4

Last order from Verizon got a order shipped email around 1:45pm so hoping today around same time get a update stating order has shipped. Do we know if Verizon has shipped any of the HTC 8x phones?

0 Likes
JesseG

The next rep on the phone just stated that they cannot ship what they do not have. I asked for an ETA. they could not give me one because they have nothing to ship.

0 Likes
spyrodevil

I've checked into it a few times...this time the rep said that she does not understand why it says "in process" yet with my ship date of 11/13.  She hasn't seen it before...she must be new.  Obviously she is new because she is going to pass this problem along and I should receive an email in 24 hrs to what the problem is.  Kinda like the other problem I'm having with them on releasing an upgrade date because I added a line but did not buy one of their new phones...ugh...if only the other carriers worked where I live. 

0 Likes