Since the update I am no longer able to copy and paste from websites or from emails. anyone else having these issues?
kimluellen

Help i can't simply copy a simple sentence from a website and paste it into an email.  I use to be able to do this.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Since the update I am no longer able to copy and paste from websites or from emails. anyone else having these issues?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Using the copy and paste function is a great convenience, kimluellen. What happens when you tap a word or long press a word you would like to copy? Are you able to copy text from an email?

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Re: Since the update I am no longer able to copy and paste from websites or from emails. anyone else having these issues?
kimluellen

I use to be able to tap and the marks would come up that i could drag across the text i wanted to copy.  Now i tap and the font gets bigger and smaller.  If I just hold my finger on the word, nothing happens at all.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
kimluellen,

That is very odd that it does not give you the option to copy the text when you tap or long hold on the word. Does this happen in all websites or just some? When you are in a text message or email does it still let you tap or the work and copy the text?

LindseyT_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
kimluellen

It works in emails but not websites.

How is it suppose to work? Am I to tap? Double tap what?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hello kimluellen
Thanks for replying. Are you able to copy by pressing and holding? Try that and retest.
JoeL_VZW
0 Likes