Re: So close to selling iphone and get the trophy but have a few questions
M-Kohlman
Enthusiast - Level 3
E
ericreinhardt wrote:

Ok just came back from verizon and I was checking out the new trophy.  (snip) My last question is can I install more memory.  All and all how to you rate the trophy and windows 7 phone. Thanks again in advance.

Eric

Eric,

It is possible to upgrade the memory to a maxium of 32GB, but it is not for the faint of heart or technically unskilled and it will almost certainly void your warranty.

Info on how can be checked out there, Process is the same for the Verizon Trophy as well as the GSM-Only Version:

Forums.xda-developers.com (go to the HTC Trophy Forum and look for the post on MicroSD - Card Replace

- Michael

0 Likes
M-Kohlman
Enthusiast - Level 3
E
ericreinhardt wrote:

Ok just came back from verizon and I was checking out the new trophy.  (snip) My last question is can I install more memory.  All and all how to you rate the trophy and windows 7 phone. Thanks again in advance.

Eric

Eri

Eric,

It is possible to upgrade the memory to a maxium of 32GB, but it is not for the faint of heart or technically unskilled and it will almost certainly void your warranty.

Info on how to do it can be found on the HTC Trophy Forum at Forum.xda-Developers.com Process is the same for the Verizon Trophy as well as the GSM-Only Version:

- Michael

0 Likes
M-Kohlman
Enthusiast - Level 3
E
ericreinhardt wrote:

Eric

Eri

Eric,

Info on how to do it can be found on the HTC Trophy Forum at Forum.xda-Developers.com Process is the same for the Verizon Trophy as well as the GSM-Only Version:

- Michael

0 Likes
finding_remo21

Yes, please post back on the results, is the battery good? How much longer does it last and is it worth it? Also, I think I've read somewhere that sometimes 3rd party batteries may have issues like getting too hot - anything like that happening?

0 Likes