Software update
ddunivan

I have the Fathom with window 6.5 professional. I went through all the channels to update. Got the device driver downloaded, and everything set up to update. I get to the part and it says to plug in my device. When I plug it in it keeps flipping back and forth that it is plugged up then needs to be plug up and won't stop. I thought it was the wrong cord, but I have tried three different LG usb cords and 4 different computer and it does the same thing. I would appreciate any suggestions. Thank you in advance :smileyvery-happy:

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Software update
alleto04

I am having a similar issue, my phine is not recognized when attached. I have been back and forth to 3 stores, they now have sent me a replacement phone, still no luck updating!  Did you ever get a resolution?  The store and manufacturer dont seem to be able to help.

0 Likes
Re: Software update
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there!

Are you still having issues updating your devices? Do you have the right drivers installed for your device? Are you getting any errors after you connect it to the computer?

Also, are you using this link to update your software? http://www.lg.com/us/mobile-phones/mobile-support/mobile-lg-mobile-phone-support.jsp  If your computer is having difficulty properly reading the device plugged in, we'll need to start there before we'll be able to update the software.  Please let me know this info along with any other troubleshooting steps that you've tried so we don't beat the dead horse.

Thanks,

MikeS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes