Stuck in startup...
jkjphone

So, how do I fix this?

First of all, my Nokia Lumia 822 previously filled up its "other" memory and since it was full I couldn't use my phone or update it to fix the problem. I had to sit at Verizon for 3 hours while they reset the whole thing. It's been a few weeks now and all of a sudden my phone won't turn on or off. The display switches from the windows cube to "Nokia" over and over again. I't taken the battery out for hours and it continues to do the same thing. I can't turn it off and it won't come on. Please don't tell me to update my phone, or do anything on it because it will not turn on.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Stuck in startup...
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi jkjphone,

I am sorry to hear about the problems with your phone. Let's get this resolved for you. Let's try an alternate reset. http://vz.to/19TCiv3 Choose the link that says alternate method. Are you still under warranty? Keep us posted.

Thanks, BobbyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Stuck in startup...
jkjphone

As stated in my original question/comment, the phone will not turn off, so even the alternate reset won't work. My local store is hooking me up with a new phone as we could not get it to do ANYTHING Smiley Happy

0 Likes