Stupid question, but will the Nokia Lumia 928 still be available in Verizon stores in October 2014?
ravenxl7

I won't be joining Verizon till October of this year, and I was wondering what my chances of still being able to get a Nokia Lumia 928 phone then would be. I've been reading up on what phones are available now and I'm really liking how the Lumia 928 sounds. Doesn't have the best case options, but I've already found one that'll work for me. I know the phone choices couldchange quite a bit between now and then, but I really hope this one is still available.

Thanks for reading this, and for any helpfull replies I get.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Stupid question, but will the Nokia Lumia 928 still be available in Verizon stores in October 2014?
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Even if Verizon is no longer offering this phone in October, you may be able to find it on Amazon, eBay, or other sites.  You might also consider the 929 (Icon) which would be more likely to be available as it is a newer version, upgraded model of the 928.

0 Likes
Re: Stupid question, but will the Nokia Lumia 928 still be available in Verizon stores in October 2014?
ravenxl7

Thanks for the reply and the suggestion. No matter what phone I get, it'll be comming strait from a Verizon store, so amazon/ebay/other sites won't be an option. As for the Icon, I hadn't really given it a look due to the price, but I've since read up on it and watched some reviews. Looks like a great phone, so I'll keep it in-mind as an option in-case it's cheaper come October. Any guesses as to how much it might be, with a 2-year contract, in October?

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Who knows?  The Icon and the Lumia 928 are similar, though the camera on the Icon is a step up.  The Icon runs Win 8.0 (or 8.1, if an update comes through, likely by October). 

By then, the 928 may  be free, and the updated, newer 929 (Icon) less than it is now.   My advice?  Wait till October; see what the prices are, go to a store where you can handle the devices and play with working models, and make your choice then.