Sync Nokia Lumia calendar (Windows 8) with Hotmail on PC/laptop (Win 7), HOW?
Paink

I enter all my calendar dates on my cell phone Nokia Lumia.  I would like to sync my Nokia cell to my hotmail calendar that is on my laptop.  How do I do it?  (I don't want to share my Hotmail Calendar with anyone; I don't want it to be public, just private for me.)

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Sync Nokia Lumia calendar (Windows 8) with Hotmail on PC/laptop (Win 7), HOW?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Does the phone have the option for which calendar to create the events under?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Sync Nokia Lumia calendar (Windows 8) with Hotmail on PC/laptop (Win 7), HOW?
Paink

I got great help when I called Verizon Tech Help last night, and by clicking options under Hotmail Calendar on my laptop and clicking Save, all my Nokia Lumia Calendar items uploaded onto my laptop Hotmail Calendar.

I AM VERY DISTRESSED THAT MY FULL NAME IS USED ON THIS COMMUNITY FORUM DESPITE FACT THAT I HAVE A "SCREEN NAME" IN MY PROFILE.  I CONTACTED VERIZON TECH HELP AND THEY HAVE NOT CORRECTED THIS BREACH OF SECURITY AS OF YET. 

0 Likes
Re: Sync Nokia Lumia calendar (Windows 8) with Hotmail on PC/laptop (Win 7), HOW?
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you log out and view your posts, you'll see what the rest of us see ... your user name Paink.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Your name is visible to only you unless you change it in your privacy settings for this community. The settings can be accessed by click on your name at the top of the community page.

If it bothers that much, you might be able to change to display something else to you. What you can change might depend on which community profile you have. There is a community only profile and another type that is tied to your MyVerizon account.

I know that I changed how my name is displayed to me so that it looked more like my username and not my full name.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes