Sync music to Nokia Lumia 822 from home computer running Windows XP professional
twiist
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hey...

I recently changed phones and have a Nokia Lumia 822. I haven't been able to sync the music from my computer (which is running Windows XP professional). The computer doesn't seem to be able to "see" the phone when it is connected via the USB cable. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks a million!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Sync music to Nokia Lumia 822 from home computer running Windows XP professional
primortal
Master - Level 1

The phone should show up in Windows Explorer when connected.  Right-click on My Computer and select Manage.  Select Device Manager and see if there are any yellow explanation symbols for Nokia or RM-nnn.  It's possible the drivers didn't install properly.

Re: Sync music to Nokia Lumia 822 from home computer running Windows XP professional
twiist
Enthusiast - Level 1

There are yellow question marks beside "other devices" and "RM-845|Nokia Lumia 822" (which is listed twice). When I click on them, it says that the drivers did not install and that I should insert the disk that contains the drivers but the phone didn't come with any disks!!! What now?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We need to get this resolved ASAP, twiist. I know how important it is to be able to sync your phone with your PC. Here are the best steps to address the issue you're experiencing....http://www.nokia.com/us-en/support/faq/?action=singleTopic&topic=FA140430 Have a great day.

Chauncey_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes