T-Mobile HTC Bresson
mooreshelby
Enthusiast - Level 3

Want to bet we see this 16 Megapixel beast of a phone on T-Mobile before we see a Windows Phone 7 device on Verizon.

HTC Bresson Bringing Windows Phone 7 And A 16 Megapixel Camera to T-Mobile

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: T-Mobile HTC Bresson
hopmedic
Contributor - Level 3

No bets from me...  😕

0 Likes
texanator
Enthusiast - Level 3

I, too, would not take that bet. :smileytongue:

0 Likes
chinch
Contributor - Level 1

That TM device won't be out until later this year. I'd bet the farm Verizon has the Trophy out within 2-4 weeks. Second hand reports from HTC indicate the Verizon Trophy just cleared testing this week and based on Microsoft's "red tiled" windows phone announcement for Tues 5/24 that is probably the day Verizon FINALLY takes it's head out of it's backside and lets people know when the Trophy will be available.

mooreshelby wrote:

Want to bet we see this 16 Megapixel beast of a phone on T-Mobile before we see a Windows Phone 7 device on Verizon.

0 Likes
hopmedic
Contributor - Level 3

chinch wrote:

That TM device won't be out until later this year. I'd bet the farm Verizon has the Trophy out within 2-4 weeks. Second hand reports from HTC indicate the Verizon Trophy just cleared testing this week and based on Microsoft's "red tiled" windows phone announcement for Tues 5/24 that is probably the day Verizon FINALLY takes it's head out of it's backside and lets people know when the Trophy will be available.

mooreshelby wrote:

Latest rumor is the 26th, as stated by a couple of VZW employees who took the training today, and were told by the HTC rep that 26th is the day.  We'll see.

0 Likes