Text to email
pjw417

why can't I send a text message to my aol email they are not going into spam folder either I can text my gmail

0 Likes
Re: Text to email
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

pjw417, we always want to make sure that you're able to stay connected, and we're sorry to hear about the trouble you're experiencing when trying to send certain text messages. To make sure we're on the same page, could you please tell us more about how you usually send texts to your e-mail? What messaging app are you using? When was the last time you were able to successfully send a text to your email?

~Izzy

0 Likes
pjw417

I use the Message+ app that came on the phone. It's only been the last couple of weeks that the texts are not going to my email.       in the To:  I put my email:    [email address removed per the Verizon Terms of Service].   

I can text my gmail account the same way and they go through.   I'm a bit confused .

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for all these important details. Please tell us, are all apps up to date? Is your device's software up to date? Is your device connected to Wi-Fi when this happens? ~Geo

0 Likes
pjw417

I believe everything is up to date. I have tried it with being connected to wifi and without. Neither seems to work. I'm beginning to think it's something with aol. Tried my husbands phone and I don't get a msg from his phone either.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the additional information. Do you get any error messages when sending texts to the AOL address? ~Peter

0 Likes