The Voicemail Notifications not showing up.
tham3724

Sometime in November 2015 my phone stopped showing notifications for voicemail and started sending me texts from 9000800006202 with  "// VZWVVM:SYNC:ev=NM;id=44;c-1;t=v;s={a phone number};dt={the date and time}; I=49;dev_t=5"  Can anyone help reset back to just a notification icon.  I'm missing voicemails and it is very annoying.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: The Voicemail Notifications not showing up.
DiggerDude
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm experiencing the exact same thing. I'm using a 735, Windows 10 (Insider Program "Slow Ring"), and have activated VoLTE services. Same with you? I'm suspecting its somehow related to the VoLTE capabilities of this phone. From what I've heard visual voice mail should be supported for free and suspicious this might be the culprit. But I don't know the first thing of what it is really or how to even use visual voicemail.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That is very strange that your voicemail notifications suddenly disappeared, DiggerDude. I rely on those notifications daily so I want to make sure we get this fixed for you once and for all. Prior to setting up VoLTE on your phone did you experience this problem? When did this issue specifically start happening? Are you still using Visual Voicemail on the phone? Please share details so we can help find the root cause.

AnthonyC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
tham3724

I do seem to remember trying to set up visual voice mail, but I really don't know how it works

Sent from my Windows Phone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tham3724,

That's quite an interesting issue. We're eager to get started and find a resolution for you today.

Can you clarify the exact model of phone that you're using? Do your Voice Mails still function properly when calling *86?

TrevorC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tham3724

It's a Nokia Lumia 929 and everything seems to function ok except the notifications when I have voicemails and the strange text messages some how associated with the voicemail.

Thanks

Sent from my Windows Phone

0 Likes