They already ran out of stock of the HTC Trophy
Jsybird2532
Enthusiast - Level 3

lol...hopefully this will get Verizon to actually properly market Windows Phpne 7.
http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=phoneFirst&action=viewPhoneDetail&selectedP...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: They already ran out of stock of the HTC Trophy
chodi
Enthusiast - Level 3

incredible, im thinking there servers are  overwhelmed, some people are ordering, some are seeing out of stock.  regardless, 9:00 am est the day of launch and they ran out....  i heard they were going to be limited, but come on verizon do you really want to (fastening device with threads) us anymore?  you (really apply negative pressure to move liquid up a straw).

and if the filter police edit this, then injest defication and expire

0 Likes
chodi
Enthusiast - Level 3

dup post, nice board you got here

0 Likes
greatcrimson

Really, really poor.

We have to wait 6 months longer for a Windows 7 phone than on ANY other carrier and then we can't even get the phone when they say it's relased. Other carrier options continue to look better all the time...

0 Likes
mdram4x4
Champion - Level 1

they ran out on purpose.  it the best way to hype a new phone

why didnt you try and pre-order?

0 Likes
Jsybird2532
Enthusiast - Level 3

greatcrimson wrote:

Really, really poor.

We have to wait 6 months longer for a Windows 7 phone than on ANY other carrier and then we can't even get the phone when they say it's relased. Other carrier options continue to look better all the time...

You should've stayed up like I did last night--I finished my order around 12:45A EST when the phone was still in stock (as I had some technical difficulties with ordering the first time around)...

0 Likes
hopmedic
Contributor - Level 3

there was no preorder option.  I'm ticked.

0 Likes
Jsybird2532
Enthusiast - Level 3

mdram4x4 wrote:

they ran out on purpose.  it the best way to hype a new phone

why didnt you try and pre-order?

You couldn't Pre-order the HTC Trophy...it wasn't even on the system until midnight EST last night.

0 Likes
hopmedic
Contributor - Level 3

WHEW!  THANK GOD!

Since I had ported my number out to ATT, I had to deal with VZW's "Win Back" team.  Turns out they have their own stock separate from the online stock, so I got one, but she said, "It shows we have a FEW in stock here."  It is being overnighted, and I should get it tomorrow!  WOOHOO!

0 Likes
danielj903

Ordered mine this morning and it gave no indication of being out of stock.

0 Likes