Trophy Accessories
Truth123

Has anyone found any good cases or screen protectors for the trophy? Nothing that requires liquid or will cause the phone to overheat. Has anyone experienced scratches or marks on the device itself? Thanks! :smileyhappy:

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Trophy Accessories
rkbowen
Enthusiast - Level 2

No... when I post, it seems to show up twice - but then goes to a single post after a while.  I figured that someone (Moderator) had been deleting the second.  Maybe I am just seeing things! :smileyhappy:

View solution in original post

0 Likes
ericreinhardt
Contributor - Level 1

Hi I have been looking for accessories myself. I mean you can buy some off ebay but to be honest I like verizons better. I have a screen protector on the screen as as far as the rest of the phone it seems like the rubber or whatever they call it will hold up. The only thing i would love to get is the holster where the phone fits screen in. Hopefully they will make these. 

0 Likes
chudster94
Enthusiast - Level 3

I was looking around for a case this morning and found this site: http://shop.htcpedia.com/.

They seem to have a pretty good selection of Trophy accessories. Just be sure to select your device type in the bar at the top of the screen to filter out accessories for other HTC phones.

0 Likes
rkbowen
Enthusiast - Level 2

I just bought a case off of ebay:  http://cgi.ebay.com/Genuine-Leather-Case-HTC-Trophy-Pouch-Black-Holster-/200613948106?pt=PDA_Accesso... - I will get it in the next few days.  There is a 30-day, no questions asked, money back guarantee (including shipping both ways)... so it seems like a reasonably safe bet.

I had a Blackberry Tour for more than two years... wore the Blackberry case/holster that looked just like the one above the whole time - and it never failed.  I never worried about the clip popping off of my belt, because it was the plastic one as is pictured in the above link... it has a hook at the bottom of the clip which catches on the belt, so it really does not fall off.  It also rotates 360 degrees and clicks into position every 15 degrees, just like the Blackberry. 

When I picked up my Trophy last week, Verizon did not have anything but "universal" cases with fixed steel clips - so I bought one and it has already popped off my belt.  Additionally, the so called "leather" on the clip has already worn on the edges... so when I get the one above, the Verizon one is going back.

The other that I looked at was: http://www.niteize.com/collections/rugged-phone-cases/products/clip-case-sideways - Nite Ize - which is a side-facing case.  Any who have used Nite Ize cases know that they are pretty tough, and while the clips are not spring-loaded, they are a very heavy-duty plastic (won't break), and also have the hook on the base of the clip so it will not pop off the belt.

Each of the cases mentioned above will fit the Trophy, even with the 2,150 mAh battery/cover that you can get through Verizon. 

I have to say, I was somewhat spoiled with the Blackberry Tour's charging cradle... so I was hoping to find some equivalent for the Trophy.  While there are a couple that you can find, I do not belive that they will work with the 2, 150 mAh extended battery (that I purchased at the time I got the Trophy).

Rick

0 Likes
rkbowen
Enthusiast - Level 2

This is the second time that it has double posted on me... what's up with that?

0 Likes
DionM_VZW
Verizon Employee

rkbowen wrote:

This is the second time that it has double posted on me... what's up with that?

Hi rkbowen,

I'm only seeing a single post now. Are you still seeing double?

0 Likes
rkbowen
Enthusiast - Level 2

No... when I post, it seems to show up twice - but then goes to a single post after a while.  I figured that someone (Moderator) had been deleting the second.  Maybe I am just seeing things! :smileyhappy:

0 Likes