Trophy:Back button activation area not as wide?
DriveSlow
Enthusiast - Level 3

i dont know if its supposed to be designed this way but with my back button i have to push the screen/button about 1mm from the left side of that arrow. but with the search button i can push/activate from the area about 3mm on the right of the image. testing it from the sides of the screen it seems like the search button has a wider activation area. is yours like that too?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Trophy:Back button activation area not as wide?
chudster94
Enthusiast - Level 3

I haven't noticed this, all 3 buttons seemed to be aligned correctly on my phone.

0 Likes
DriveSlow
Enthusiast - Level 3

today i tried the phones in two of my local vzw stores and the area you have to press is similar to my phone. the area you need to push the back button is farther from the left compared to the right with the search button. i wont be able to get a replacement for my current trophy yet. (gotta call #611 later)(for that high pitch tone when the screen is on (i got a post about my issue in the forums))

0 Likes
DaisyP_VZW
Verizon Employee

Chudster94, thank you for your reply. DriveSlow, this is not a commonly reported issue with your device. I would suggest to remove the battery, leave it out for about 30 seconds, re-insert the battery and turn on your device to check if you are still having the same issue.

0 Likes