Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trophy:Pinned location to start screen. the tile doesnt go anywhere..
DriveSlow

so i pinned a location to the start screen and when i use the tile it just says loading... then goes back to the start screen. anyone else have this issue? (and i did reset this phone yesterday)

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Trophy:Pinned location to start screen. the tile doesnt go anywhere..
DriveSlow

yes a reset to the factory defaults

yes the Maps app that came with the phone. also i tried many locations but had the same issue

But..

I got a replacement HTC Trophy for a different issue and i no longer have this issue.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
TominqueBo_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello DriveSlow,

I know pinning is a neat feature!  Is this happening only with this particular location or with different locations as well?  Also, when you say reset what type of reset are you referring to?  A battery pull or a factory reset?   

0 Likes
hopmedic
Novice

When you run an app and it closes unexpectedly, returning to the start screen, odds are that there was an unhandled exception in the program.  What I find ironic about this happening in Maps (I assume, since you said location), is that Maps is a Microsoft app, and for those of us developing, we know that if we submit an app to Marketplace for testing, and there is an unhandled exception, it automatically fails certification.  :smileywink:

0 Likes
DriveSlow

yes a reset to the factory defaults

yes the Maps app that came with the phone. also i tried many locations but had the same issue

But..

I got a replacement HTC Trophy for a different issue and i no longer have this issue.

0 Likes
hopmedic
Novice

There seems to have been a few of us on this board who got a phone with a hardware problem.  I'm disappointed in HTC.  This is my fourth HTC phone, and I've never had a problem, but given the small sample of people we have participating here, and the fact that there have been several hardware problems, leaves me with a disappointed feeling.

0 Likes