Twitter/Facebook Notiofication.
rolexdpracer

So far I am loving my Trophy experience. The only issue I've had thus far is Twitter and Facebook notifications. Is there an way to get them from the app tiles, or do I have to wait for the email notification? Am I just missing something here?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Twitter/Facebook Notiofication.
chinch
Contributor - Level 1

rolexdpracer wrote:

So far I am loving my Trophy experience. The only issue I've had thus far is Twitter and Facebook notifications. Is there an way to get them from the app tiles, or do I have to wait for the email notification? Am I just missing something here?

That is not yet programed/implemented in the respective apps.

For Twitter there are a few 3rd party choices that do live tile or better yet "toast" notifications. Check marketplace including the latest updates (online reviews might have tested versions without the live tiles).

View solution in original post

0 Likes
chinch
Contributor - Level 1

rolexdpracer wrote:

That is not yet programed/implemented in the respective apps.

For Twitter there are a few 3rd party choices that do live tile or better yet "toast" notifications. Check marketplace including the latest updates (online reviews might have tested versions without the live tiles).

0 Likes
rolexdpracer

I found a very good Twitter app (Beezz), but there isn't a Facebook equivilent I take it?

0 Likes
mooreshelby
Enthusiast - Level 3

I would recommend Seesmic, it offers both Twitter and Facebook support all in a single app. 

Seesmic for Windows Phone

Hope it helps,

-Shelby

0 Likes
hopmedic
Contributor - Level 3

The latest version of the official Facebook app does have a live tile, should you choose to use it (I do not).  Also, facebook integration is better in Mango, and Twitter/LinkedIn will be integrated with Mango as well.

0 Likes