Unable to access My Verizon
oiboy

Lumia 735. I am unable to access My Verizon Mobile using the app. It has never successfully connected, always returning "The connection to the server was unsuccessful"-- not particularly helpful. OS is Win 8.1 update 2. All other functionality on the phone appears to work-- although web traffic is slow.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Unable to access My Verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oiboy, being able to use the mobile application while on the go can certainly come in handy. When you attempt to use the application are you connected to the data network or WiFi? What zip code are you located in?

ChrisM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Unable to access My Verizon
oiboy

Mysteriously, without any known action on my part, the app started working on the day after I posted the issue. At the same time, the Verizon voicemail app started working too. When they started working, and previously when they weren't, both were using WiFi instead of cellular. The area code was 94611. Even though I can't explain it, no further action seems required. Since the failure was always returning the unhelpful 'server error' message, my best guess is that there actually was a problem with Verizon's end.

0 Likes