Upgrade Question
DeeCT
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have an LG-VS920 Android Phone.  Thinking of upgrading to the Samsung A TIV SE.  Wondering if my Contact List can be transferred to the Samsung A TIV SE?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Upgrade Question
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello DeeCT! Making sure your contacts transfer over to your new phone is definitely key. Do you utilize Backup Assistant through your Android Device? If you do, all you need to do is run Backup Assistant Plus through your new Samsung phone, enter in your pin, and your contacts will transfer over automatically. Have you tried using that app by chance?

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello DeeCT! Making sure your contacts transfer over to your new phone is definitely key. Do you utilize Backup Assistant through your Android Device? If you do, all you need to do is run Backup Assistant Plus through your new Samsung phone, enter in your pin, and your contacts will transfer over automatically. Have you tried using that app by chance?

NicandroN_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
DeeCT
Enthusiast - Level 3

I do not use the program.  Is it a Verizon App?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DeeCT,

I see! Backup Assistant is a great application. Backup Assistant is a verizon app that allows you to back up your contacts and have them easily transferred to another device. To locate Backup Assistant go to Settings>Accounts & Sync>Backup Assistant. 

LindseyT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes