Uploading photos from my Samsung
nightcrawler

How do you upload photos from a Samsung Intensity II to a computer? I have the two connected with the USB cord but am not able to move the cell phone photos to a file on my Dell computer. Help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Uploading photos from my Samsung
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You need to have a micros SD card installed in the phone, and the pictures stored on the SD card.  When you connect the USB to the phone, are you given a choice to sync music... etc?  When that screen pops up, just hit the END button to close out of it.  Then, with the phone connected, go to the phone's menu, settings and tools, tools, and USB mass storage.  Now, on your computer, go to the drives and one of them will be the SD card on the phone.  from there you can copy and move the files to and from the phone and your computer.

The key components are the micro SD card in the phone and the photos/music., etc stored on the card.  If they are on the phone's internal memory, the only way you can move them to the computer is to send them via text message to your email address.  Once you get the SD card, you can move them to the card and then use the USB to transfer them to your computer.

View solution in original post

SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

You need to have a micros SD card installed in the phone, and the pictures stored on the SD card.  When you connect the USB to the phone, are you given a choice to sync music... etc?  When that screen pops up, just hit the END button to close out of it.  Then, with the phone connected, go to the phone's menu, settings and tools, tools, and USB mass storage.  Now, on your computer, go to the drives and one of them will be the SD card on the phone.  from there you can copy and move the files to and from the phone and your computer.

The key components are the micro SD card in the phone and the photos/music., etc stored on the card.  If they are on the phone's internal memory, the only way you can move them to the computer is to send them via text message to your email address.  Once you get the SD card, you can move them to the card and then use the USB to transfer them to your computer.

nightcrawler
0 Likes