Various newbie questions!
kemssun

How do I tell if I am connected to WiFi or on Verizon data?  Is there another symbols selection page that I am missing to use the ^ character?  And perhaps the most frustrating of all, I can not "tap" the video icon to start/stop taking a video.  Thanks for your time in advance.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Various newbie questions!
_yankees_
Contributor - Level 3

1)On your home screen, there is a little black screen on the top, that is for your notifications. If you tap on that part you will see a "dot with 3 semi circles", that is your WiFi connection. If connected, it will be show up.

Another way to check. Go to Setting > Wi-Fi > Wi-Fi networking > On. It will tell you which one you are connected to.

2)For you Video Camera, once you load it up, just tap the the screen and it will start, and tap the screen again, it will stop

3)On the keyboard, on the far  bottom left corner you will see the key "&123". Click on that and it will bring up additional characters and symbols. Then right on top of that key, there is right arrow key "->". Click on that right arrow key and it will bring up even more additional keys and symbols. I believe that is where you will find the exponent key "^". Also if you press and hold a key, it will bring up different types of ASCII characters, but not for all key, only some.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
_yankees_
Contributor - Level 3

1)On your home screen, there is a little black screen on the top, that is for your notifications. If you tap on that part you will see a "dot with 3 semi circles", that is your WiFi connection. If connected, it will be show up.

Another way to check. Go to Setting > Wi-Fi > Wi-Fi networking > On. It will tell you which one you are connected to.

2)For you Video Camera, once you load it up, just tap the the screen and it will start, and tap the screen again, it will stop

3)On the keyboard, on the far  bottom left corner you will see the key "&123". Click on that and it will bring up additional characters and symbols. Then right on top of that key, there is right arrow key "->". Click on that right arrow key and it will bring up even more additional keys and symbols. I believe that is where you will find the exponent key "^". Also if you press and hold a key, it will bring up different types of ASCII characters, but not for all key, only some.

0 Likes
kemssun

Thanks Yankees so much!

I cannot enter my Kemssun account. When I try to go to the Verizon Wireless Community link, the page opens with a setup dialog box and I cannot get around it to enter my account.

Mike

0 Likes