Verizon Messaging App....Missing for Windows Tablets???? (Web App does NOT count!!)
bocaguy1202

If you sell the Windows RT tablet, you should have an app that allows text messaging on it. You have one for all the Android and Apple tablets.

I understand it may not be worth your time to build it since Windows is a small market share, but then don't bother selling a Windows tablet either.

Yes, I know there is a web app, but you can't leave it open all the time, and constantly prompts me to log in with security questions, etc. And even a book mark or a live tile forces me to log back in using a three-step process.

I was all set to buy the 2520, when I asked about texting and the salesperson said ONLY on iPads and Androids...seems extremely unfair to Microsoft.

Again, the web app does not count, it is not a local/native app.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Messaging App....Missing for Windows Tablets???? (Web App does NOT count!!)
HRMitchell
Enthusiast - Level 3

I agree, there is also no Verizon messages app for the Windows Phone, either. Since I detest Apple and loathe Android, I sometimes wonder why we stay with Verizon.

0 Likes