Verizon in Lake Charles,la on Windows Phone
Tunfeld

I went into this store to look at the latest phones.A young lady quickly approached me and asked if she could help.

I asked her "Is there any word on a new windows phone coming out anytime soon?" She replied, We have one in the back corner over there, We don't even know how to use it.

Now, I don't know about anyone else but this just doesn't make any sense to me. I mean, are you kidding me.... We don't even know how to use it.!!!!!!!!!! 

Sad sad, I may have to swrich to AT&T just to get a nice windows phone. Samsung Focus S looks pretty good to me.

VZW, I love the service but I may like a windows phone with AT&T even more.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon in Lake Charles,la on Windows Phone
primortal
Master - Level 1

Epic fail Verizon, epic fail.

0 Likes
Re: Verizon in Lake Charles,la on Windows Phone
patmondor

Tunfeld wrote:

I went into this store to look at the latest phones.A young lady quickly approached me and asked if she could help.

I asked her "Is there any word on a new windows phone coming out anytime soon?" She replied, We have one in the back corner over there, We don't even know how to use it.

Now, I don't know about anyone else but this just doesn't make any sense to me. I mean, are you kidding me.... We don't even know how to use it.!!!!!!!!!! 

Sad sad, I may have to swrich to AT&T just to get a nice windows phone. Samsung Focus S looks pretty good to me.

VZW, I love the service but I may like a windows phone with AT&T even more.

Very similar to my experience as well.  Verizon should simply place an Apple/Google logo in the front window and be done with it.  Nice to see AT&T support the platform. 

0 Likes