Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Verizon is one of the least friendly people user I have ever seen.. All I WANT IS A PHONE NUMBER TO CALL THEM TO GET SOME HELP
alltam1985

ALL I WANT IS A PHONE NUMBER TO CALL VERIZON AND ASK A QUESTION THIS IS SILLY WHEN A PHONE COMPANY IS NOT USER FRIENDLY  I THINK I WANT SPRINT BACK AS BAD AS THEY WERE YOU COULD AT LEAST CALL THEM WITH STAR 2 OR STAR 3 OR ANYOTHER STAR ON THE PHONE!!!!! SO DOES ANYONE HAVE A PHONE NUMBER TO VERIZON THANK YOU

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon is one of the least friendly people user I have ever seen.. All I WANT IS A PHONE NUMBER TO CALL THEM TO GET SOME HELP
tikibar1
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Customer Service:

Dial *611 from a cell phone

(800) 922-0204 from a landline

Monday - Sunday 6 am - 11 pm

Re: Verizon is one of the least friendly people user I have ever seen.. All I WANT IS A PHONE NUMBER TO CALL THEM TO GET SOME HELP
androiduser123

Did you click on contact us at the top of the page? How is Verizon unfriendly when it's listed right at the top of the website?

0 Likes
AtomicInternet

I also enjoy typing in all caps

0 Likes
jlp_ZLG

this web page is a joke. i cant believe that this company can charge such high rates and still be in business with costomer servise like this crap. you outta feel embaressed.

0 Likes