Verizon voice mail "gathering information"
Chickgl
Enthusiast - Level 2

After tapping on the Voice Mail App I get a screen reading "Gathering information". That's as far as I go. I was on the phone for almost an hour with Verizon. The tech had me uninstall VM but then I couldn't reinstall it. I ended up resetting my phone and had the same results. Any ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon voice mail "gathering information"
Chickgl
Enthusiast - Level 2

Resolved: Verizon switched me back to regular Voicemail (I don't know how I got Visual VM), then I had to reset my phone and set it up again. No data, etc. was lost.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

To have gone through all that time and steps shows us how important this feature is to you, Chickgl. Pardon the questions that have already been asked, but will get this functioning. To start, does is your regular voicemail set up? As in if somebody, calls you, then they can leave a message? When is the last time Visual Voicemail worked on your number?
DavidH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MSeng61

Did you ever get this resolved and if so, how?

0 Likes
Chickgl
Enthusiast - Level 2

Resolved: Verizon switched me back to regular Voicemail (I don't know how I got Visual VM), then I had to reset my phone and set it up again. No data, etc. was lost.

0 Likes