Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Visual Voice Mail, Tethering?
gregsedwards

Now that Mango is being rolled out, what's the good word on whether Verizon will support these features?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Visual Voice Mail, Tethering?
hopmedic
Novice

It would behoove them to, though I already bought a hotspot.  VVM - never used it before, wouldn't bother paying for it.  But they are things that they can make more money from, even if only a part of their customer base, so I'm sure that they will.  Maybe not immediately, but I'm betting before too long they will.

0 Likes
Re: Visual Voice Mail, Tethering?
DTrumpower

I read somewhere yesterday (maybe www.wpcentral.com) that there has to be a specific chipset in the phone to support tethering, and I don't know if the HTC Trophy has that chipset, so I'm not hopeful on thethering.

As far as Visual Voice Mail, not sure, but I've been using a combination of YouMail (www.youmail.com) and MagikMailLite (in the Marketplace) to give me the same features, with no monthly charge.  Works pretty well, IMO, and plenty of options for configuration.

0 Likes