Visual Voice Mail ???
blade827

I have read that the Mango update includes Visual Voice Mail but its not working. Has Vzw  disabled this feature or is Vzw releasing the feature with a charge later?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Visual Voice Mail ???
chinch
Contributor - Level 1

100% up to Verizon.

They always lag terribly behind but soon they'll figure out they can easily program/enable this feature on their backend and no doubt to charge customers for this feature.

0 Likes
vanessas_vzw
Verizon Employee

Good morning.

The HTC Trophy does not have the Visual Voice Mail feature/ application.  The Mango update does not include Visual Voice Mail, and we are not aware if it will be added to this device at a later time.  However, the Visual Voice Mail is $2.99 per month, on all compatible devices.  Please view the following link to get a full description of the updates included with the Mango Software.                  

Mango Software/ HTC Trophy

Thank you,

0 Likes
ericreinhardt
Contributor - Level 1

Hi just a quick chime in but I noticed in the marketplace Verizon is listed and is on top but they do not have any apps yet but I think they are coming...

0 Likes
Mercier

Still no support for visual voicemail on the Trophy?  Mango added this option from a Microsoft standpoint a long time ago.  When will Verizon enable this feature on Trophy devices?  Your link, BTW, goes to a one-page PDF that has no information related to features.  I suppose it may have been overwritten in the past few months.

Thank you.

0 Likes
DTrumpower

Whatever, Verizon.  Trophy users, save yourself the $3 a month anyway, and use free services from other providers.  I am using YouMail, along with MagikMail Lite on my Trophy to give me VVM service.  If you want to pay, there are additional services available to take it to levels that Verizon can't provide, either, such as transcription of your voice mails to be received as texts or emails (if I remember correctly...I'm just using the free services).

You're better off, anyway.  Save the money and put it toward your ETF so you can move to a carrier that will at least ACT like they give a flip about the Windows Phone platform.

0 Likes
Customer1234567
Contributor - Level 1

Save yourself $3. Change over to AT&T or TMo, Visual Voice mail is free with everyone else. Verizon charges you $3 a month.

Plus AT&T and Tmo support Visual Voice mail on all the Windows Phone 7 devices...

Come on Verizon, wake up

0 Likes