KARLIN71

I cannot get voice to work on my phone

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Voice navigation or Cortona does not have sound
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which phone model do you have? Is this occurring in any specific applications?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
KARLIN71

I have the LG-VW820 it use to work when I asked Cortana for directions or if I used maps that was pre-loaded on my phone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for sharing those details with us, KARLNI71. It’s important that your voice navigation is working. Let’s keep working on this. When specifically did this stop working? What happens when you’re off Bluetooth? What about without Bluetooth?

JosephE_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KARLIN71, we know the importance of having sound for needed functions of your phone. We want to help you with your phone.

Since this issue started, have you visited the Sound settings in your phone to ensure System and Media volumes are turned on? Here is a link with steps on getting to those settings  http://vz.to/2vFy1es

If that does not help, then resetting the settings of your phone would be the best option to get the sound working for you. Here is a link with steps on how to do that http://vz.to/2x1nMAx

StevenG_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KARLIN71

When I click on the links I always get an unexpected error occured

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you are able to process the steps with the links we are providing. Does this happen with every link?

MahrizaM_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupportIf my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
KARLIN71

I did not try the link anymore I called technical support-I was with them for over an hour but could not be helped. I accidentally figured it out.

Thanks for trying to help.

Dawn

0 Likes