WHERE IS OUR WINDOWS PHONES!!!!!! VERIZON!!!!!!! make our voices heard people
galionpd418
Enthusiast - Level 1

LETS BUG THE CRAP OUT OF VERIZON AND GET OUR WINDOWS PHONES!!  THEY HAVE DRUG THEIR FEET ENOUGH.  YES WE KNOW YOU WANT LTE PHONES BUT YOU COULD HAVE HAD MORE THAN 1  WINDOWS PHONE BY NOW.  THERE IS ALWAYS GOING TO BE THE NEXT! NEW PHONE COMING OUT IN THE HORIZON, SO WILL YOU CONTINUE TO JUST KEEP WAITING AND WAITING AND WAITING!!!!!!!!!!.  WE WANT OUR WINDOWS PHONES AND WE WANT THEM ........NOW!!!!!!!!!  BUG THEM TO DEATH PEOPLE WRITE THEM CALL THEM AND COMMENT NON STOP ON THIS TREAD, MAYBE THEY READ THEM, BUT DOUBTFUL THEY EVEN CARE ENOUGH, JUST LIKE THE WAY THEIR COMPANY HAS GOTTEN NOW....WE'RE TO  !!!!BIG!!!! TO CARE ABOUT "YOU" OUR $ CUSTOMERS!!!!

Labels (1)
Tags (5)
Re: WHERE IS OUR WINDOWS PHONES!!!!!! VERIZON!!!!!!! make our voices heard people
primortal
Master - Level 1

Good luck.  VZW is set on there world domination with andriod devices Smiley Happy and could care less about Windows Phone at the moment.

I spoke to an executive about the lack of devices a few weeks ago about this issue and I got the impression that VZW didn't care about Windows Phone.  I sighted that Sprint had the intelligence to say they are waiting for Windows 8, not a good answer but at least we know where they stand and the VZW has said nothing.  If VZW is waiting for Windows 8 just tell us so, so that these posts will stop Smiley Happy  Otherwise we will remain in the dark until there is a leak of VZW roadmap or an FCC device testing.

Re: WHERE IS OUR WINDOWS PHONES!!!!!! VERIZON!!!!!!! make our voices heard people
Kolsonbm
Enthusiast - Level 3

I think right now the Galaxy phones (like the Galaxy Note) is what we should be bugging Verizon about because it is a more realistic option. It's all personal opinion though

0 Likes
primortal
Master - Level 1

The Note is exclusive to AT&T so it's not going to be on VZW anytime soon.

Source: http://androinica.com/2012/01/samsung-galaxy-note-an-att-us-exclusive-with-a-big-presence-hands-on-v...

0 Likes
Kolsonbm
Enthusiast - Level 3

lol trust me, i know. The exclusivity will only last a couple of months and then Verizon can capitalize on the phone.

0 Likes
rbolman
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm really hoping that we see some Windows phones available before the end of the year. It would be really nice if the Nokia 900 could be offered after AT&T loses the exclusive rights to it.

It's a bit sad that the largest wireless carrier in the US has the most pathetic selection of handsets.

Don1947
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm really fed up with the Verizon/Microsoft thing. Customers should not be torn between a good network or good phones. It's really going to upset me if I have to go to AT&T just to get a Windows phone. Wake up Verizon and quit acting like a five year old. Your customer base "does" want Windows phones and if you would be positive instead of negative then you would increase market share in the process.

sytronic
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have to say i was on ATT before i switched to verizon in the hopes that i would be able to get a Windows Phone eventually. But switching to verizon was the worst mistake i ever made. Now i have a piece of junk Droid x that even though it has not been dropped pieces are falling off of it. As soon as i save up some money i am breaking my contract and going back to ATT

AtomicInternet
Contributor - Level 1

I'm leaving in June if they don't have one by then, it's much easier than hoping and waiting.  Set yourself a deadline, less stressful.

rgbysgt
Enthusiast - Level 1

Come on VZW! I've been a customer for 10 years now... let's get a move on... I would hate to leave but it's going to happen unless you diversify your WP7 selection...