WINDOWS 8 PHONE - has problems with SIM/SD Card. ERASED ALL MY PICTURES!!!!!!
ElissaP
Enthusiast - Level 2

Unfortunately, I own the Windows 8 phone.I recently was told, BY A VERIZON REP AT ONE OF YOUR STORES that I needed a 4gb card. So I bought one. I STILL DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO SKYDRIVE, where apparently my pictures are and the pictures that were "waiting to upload" ARE NOW GONE! They were pictures from Colorado AND from my Husband's Birthday! I now have to make another trip to the VERIZON STORE and I've only had this phone for about 9 months. THIS PHONE IS HORRIBLE AND I AM SO SORRY THAT I SWITCHED FROM AT&T TO VERIZON...ALL I HAVE HAD IS PROBLEMS WITH TEXTING AND PICTURES!!!!  ALSO, I WAS TOLD THAT I CAN'T EVEN MAKE AN EVEN TRADE FOR PHONES. I'M STUCK WITH THIS PHONE FOR 2 YEARS?  YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME!   I'M PAYING FOR A SERVICE I CAN'T USE AND I AM NOT ABLE TO ATTEND A STUPID WORKSHOP! WHAT KIND OF SCAM R U RUNNING? VERIZON = NO CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Message was edited by: Elissa >Personal info removed<

>Post edited for profanity<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator><

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: WINDOWS 8 PHONE - has problems with SIM/SD Card. ERASED ALL MY PICTURES!!!!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@ElissaP,

I want you to love your phone! I understand how frustrating this whole situation has been for you. Losing those precious moments captured in pictures is no fun!

Please keep in mind that we can only exchange the phone model within 14 days of purchase.

How were the pictures deleted from your phone? Were they deleted in the process of transferring them to the SD card?

I definitely want you to get the service you pay for. What issues are you having with text messaging? Are you having issues with making/receiving calls or accessing the Internet?

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes