Re: WP 8.1. Class Action
Snn5
Legend

I wondered how long it would take for the Galaxy Nexus to come up again.  I'm still saddened even though I have moved on to other devices.

0 Likes
MrGecko
Contributor - Level 1

So your saying Verizon has a history of misleading customers and you are happy with that. WOW! and you are still being taken for a fool.

More to the reasoning that updates need to come from manufacturers & not carriers.

Sorry for your ego; I don't follow you on other posts. Most of your post (of which I have been apart of) are rehashed drivel wearing out your ctrl-c, ctrl-v keys. I am amazed at how you demand proof without you proving the converse.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Good luck with the lawsuit. Like I said before the reasons why they all have failed. You have to prove the update is completed and passed all certification. Also if you looked at those two device the Cliq and Behold. Those were not Verizon devices.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Cliq update was delayed because there were problems getting drivers from Sharp and Motorola went on record for that. Just a little tidbit of information. No pun intended.

Tidbits
Legend

MrGecko wrote:

Sorry for your ego; I don't follow you on other posts. Most of your post (of which I have been apart of) are rehashed drivel wearing out your ctrl-c, ctrl-v keys. I am amazed at how you demand proof without you proving the converse.

much like your friend.  What I told him he just verified what I said to be true when you and I believe a lot of your friends flamed me for.  He apparently now has friends(which very well may be my ex-coworkers) at Qualcomm...  So I guess he got his proof I wasn't lying about that.  So what now?

0 Likes