What I heard!
hopmedic
Contributor - Level 3

My rich uncle's step-brother's baby's momma's nanny's half-sister{twice removed)'s paperboy's little sister's uncle dad's cousin's baby's daddy's nephew said he heard his sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend's boss' wife say she heard from the milkman's roofing repair guy's garbage man's veteranarian's assistant's mother say that her cousin works at Verizon, and he said that they're going to launch Windows Phone 7 on the thirteenth day of the twelfth month of the eleventh year after the worldwide launch of Windows Phone 7.

THERE!  We can all get ready now!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What I heard!
Grimmr
Enthusiast - Level 3

whoa whoa whoa, i dated that person and its the Iphone7 they are talking about

0 Likes
thejester77
Contributor - Level 1

I thought it was the iPhone4SGoogle edition with 69G-LTE coverage with hotspots avialable on MARS and coming soon to Planet Apple and Planet Google by June 2011!!!

That's what the Mothership outside my windows sent me via ESP...  or was it using the new Motorola Xoom on Verizon!!!  But the coverage drop in the process, so go figure 4G-LTE!!!

LOL... watching grass grow outside your window is more productive then the Windows Phone 7 Device Launch on Verizon!!!

SAD...

TheJester77

0 Likes
thejester77
Contributor - Level 1

Anyone else here about the crappy battery life on ALL VERIZON 4G-LTE PRODUCTS!!!  I heard you literally have to recharge your phone at least 3 times a day cause your battery life totally drains...  How the heck is this possible... 

Oh yeah, cause Google cut corners stealing (I mean using) open source code giving users a somewhat faster experience... but at the cost of security which has been hacked on a regular basis!!!

Anyone else read the article where Unix/Linux found out 6 months after the fact that some hacker out of China actually replaced there OS downloads on there servers and replaced all OS's with tanted versions... And only after 6months, Unix/Linux found out.

Then you wonder how Sony Playstation's network was hacked.... HUM.... because the company choose the cheap route and went open source code instead... Not smart, not good business practice, and 1000% not secured.

And then you wonder why all the hackers are creating malice code and attacks towards Google Products...  Because there's a backdoor open, thanks to hackers out of China.

But hey, what do I know.  I only have 20 years of IT experience in the industry.  And I believe 1000% that Microsoft technology is Innovative!!!  You only get what you pay for, and I pay for quality and even more for SUPPORT!!!

So lets see some support soon for Windows Phone 7 Devices!!!

TheJester77

0 Likes
Grimmr
Enthusiast - Level 3

I, which is funny to say now, have a friend that is the VZW rep at a local Costco. He told me that right now as long as they keep on using the batteries that they are, all these fancy dual core 4G, that no phone is worth getting.

He recommended waiting for new battery technology before renewing my contract. I told him to shut his mouth.

0 Likes