What's going on with Verizon and Microsoft?
jlp1970

Okay, so what now?? Windows Central showed a post that Verizon was scheduled to get the Lumia 735 this week on June 11. A few days ago I noticed that Microsoft has secretly removed the device from its store and website. This is ridiculous that we paying customers have to wait this long for new devices. Anyone else share my frustrations?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What's going on with Verizon and Microsoft?
primortal
Master - Level 1

I think Microsoft jumped the gun on announcing the 735 in/on their store.  It's not even listed on their site; All Phones - Cell Phones, Windows Phones and Tablets - Microsoft - USA  Which tells me no US carrier has it yet to sell.

We'll see come Thursday

0 Likes
gator94
Enthusiast - Level 2

The 735 has never been on the Microsoft US website - Somebody showed me a pic on Twitter of a model they recently received (MIcrosoft and Verizon logo and everthing) so it is here. Hopefully Thursday will be the day

0 Likes
jlp1970

June 11, 2015 and still no Lumia 735. I give up.

0 Likes
primortal
Master - Level 1

What you think VZW releases phones at stroke of midnight

I does look bleak but it's not the end of the day yet.

0 Likes
DAVEEVAD

Seriously!  I am ready to buy (2) 735's if they'd just release them!  One of the lines would be added from an AT&T 635 go phone.  Take my money VZ!

0 Likes
jlp1970

They should've released this one at the stroke of midnight for as long as we have been waiting. Smiley Happy

0 Likes
primortal
Master - Level 1
0 Likes
jlp1970

According to Windows Central this morning the launch has again been pushed back to June 18th. However, they will only be taking web orders/direct fill then. If the device is to be carried in the store it probably won't be until June 22.

0 Likes
jlp1970

Verizon loves their little games.

0 Likes