When I resond to a group text message only the sender gets the response. Other recepients get a MMS message with no content
arora

On my Nokia Lumia 928 when I respond to a group text message only the sender gets a text response. Other recipients copied on the original message get a MMS message with no content in it.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When I resond to a group text message only the sender gets the response. Other recepients get a MMS message with no content
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
arora

That is very strange! How long has this been going on? When you are in these group messages are you using the default text app that came with the phone? Are you connected to wifi when you are replying?
BryanS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: When I resond to a group text message only the sender gets the response. Other recepients get a MMS message with no content
arora

Bryan:

I am using the messaging app that came in loaded with the phone. Previously (before the recent software update) only the sender got a response. After the recent software update now the parties other than the sender do get a response but like I said, it is a MMS that contains nothing.

This is with my daughters, 2 are using iPhones and one is using Samsung Galaxy. They all experience the same problem when I respond to a group text message from any one of them.

Regards,Suresh Arora

From: Verizon Wireless Customer Support <forums@verizonwireless.com>

To: suresh arora <suresharora@yahoo.com>

Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2015 6:10 PM

Subject: - When I resond to a group text message only the sender gets the response. Other recepients get a MMS message with no content

#yiv4208257173 img

|

|

|

A message from the Verizon Wireless Community

|

| |

When I resond to a group text message only the sender gets the response. Other recepients get a MMS message with no content

created by Verizon Wireless Customer Support in Nokia Lumia 928 - View the full discussion

arora

That is very strange! How long has this been going on? When you are in these group messages are you using the default text app that came with the phone? Are you connected to wifi when you are replying?

BryanS_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community Start a new discussion in Nokia Lumia 928 by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

|

|

© 2014 Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless

One Verizon Way

Mail Code: 180WVB

Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences by visiting https://community.verizonwireless.com/user-preferences!input.jspa.

|

We respect your privacy. Please review our privacy policy for more information

about click activity with Verizon Wireless and links included in this email.

|

|

|

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Arora,

We want you to be able to send out all your messages without any issues. We appreciate troubleshooting with us.  Click on the link to ensure that all steps have been followed and keep us posted with your progress.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-103572/
YareliM_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
arora

The link you sent to me takes me to resetting the visual voice mail password for Samsung Galaxy.......

Sent: Tuesday, July 28, 2015 7:32 PM

Subject: - When I resond to a group text message only the sender gets the response. Other recepients get a MMS message with no content

#yiv4191897314 img

|

|

|

|

| |

created by Verizon Wireless Customer Support in Nokia Lumia 928 - View the full discussionArora,

We want you to be able to send out all your messages without any issues. We appreciate troubleshooting with us.  Click on the link to ensure that all steps have been followed and keep us posted with your progress.http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-103572/

YareliM_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community Start a new discussion in Nokia Lumia 928 by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

|

|

© 2014 Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless

One Verizon Way

Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences by visiting https://community.verizonwireless.com/user-preferences!input.jspa.

|

|

|

|

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Arora,

We apologize for the oversight. The correct link to troubleshoot those text issues on your Nokia 928 is as follows:  http://vz.to/1MAvJSh . Once all steps have been completed, please re-test your messages and keep us informed of the results.

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
arora

You have given me generic troubleshooting info. I don't have iMessaging app on my phone. Before I go through all of the trouble of a hard reset, can you confirm that the app will work with iPhone on AT&T and Galaxy on Sprint? And, you don't know of any open issues with your messaging app!

Suresh Arora

Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2015 8:34 PM

#yiv3127154585 img

|

|

|

|

| |

created by Verizon Wireless Customer Support in Nokia Lumia 928 - View the full discussionArora,We apologize for the oversight. The correct link to troubleshoot those text issues on your Nokia 928 is as follows:  http://vz.to/1MAvJSh . Once all steps have been completed, please re-test your messages and keep us informed of the results.

EbonyR_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!! Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community Start a new discussion in Nokia Lumia 928 by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

|

|

© 2014 Verizon Wireless

Verizon Wireless

One Verizon Way

Basking Ridge, NJ 07920

|

|

|

|

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

arora,

We would not want you to complete any steps that are not necessarry. With your Nokia Lumia 928, you have the capability of texting all devices from any provider.  Keep us posted on the troubleshooting steps when completed and keep us posted on progress.

YareliM_VZW

0 Likes