Re: When are you going to fix my bill?
dboone5
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well someone FINALLY removed the $499.99 charge for the phone I returned to you in August 2015. It only took four months and over thirty phone calls, being disconnected, and many texts and emails. But you finally removed that charge.

Now, about the $6.61 "Late Fee"...

You've just rolled back the false billing but you're charging me $6.61 for not paying what I didn't owe to begin with? Really?

And the you're still charging me taxes on the $499.99 as well? Really?

And you're still charging re-connect fees because I refused to be blackmailed into paying you the $551.60 you originally charged me. Because you lost and UPS lost a phone.

Does anyone have any idea how ludicrous that sounds? I guess you're hoping that I'll be grateful that you finally removed the $499.99 and that I'll just pay the re-connect fees and the $51.61 for taxes and late fee for a billing that I never owed you.

Thank you for finally removing the $499.99. Now how about all the other charges that are directly caused by that charge?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hearing that you have received your refund is great news, dboone5. When there is a refund, there is a delay in the tax refund because that is a government charge, so it will  will be refunded after the first billing cycle after the credit based on the refund amount. Could you please follow us on Twitter or Facebook so we can dig in deeper to your account for all the other concerns you have. We want to make sure to take care of all your needs and give you the customer experience you should be able to count on from us. We are here for you.

CheriS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please c�Correct Answer�t Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dboone5
Enthusiast - Level 2

Its been more than a week and still being charged late fee, taxes, and "service charge" for re-connecting my devices even though I was being billed in error.

Don't know what good using Twitter and Facebook will do but will gripe there too.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dboone5 I know that taking care of your charges is very important to us. To get a better look at the information please follow us using one of the following forums. http://vz.to/1iurlIn
DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ccmishu

Can you actually fix a bill?  I traded in 4 phones in August to be upgraded to the 5 g network, and you guys still can't get it right.  Can i get my old phones back at this point?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am sorry for any delays and the issues you are having. Do you have the tracking number and submission ID for the phone in question? Thanks in advance. -Rosie

0 Likes
KH-cathy29811

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes