Re: When will Cortana and Windows Phone 8.1 be available for the Nokia Lumia Icon? I bought the phone in June, and I was told by the Verizon salesperson that I could expect Cortana in a matter of "weeks". It's now three months, and I haven't heard anythin
rcschnoor
Legend

rednibkram wrote:

"But what you keep failing to understand before you take your bows is "nothing" you have done with complaining generaged that update to arrive any faster."

And just what proof to you have to support that statement?

Elector wrote:

Let's say your complaint did no good, OK I cannot prove positive that it didn't.

However you in reverse cannot prove it did. Sort of speculation on both parties.

I agree that it is purely speculation on both parties. One thing to keep in mind, though, is that if the accusations are true that the update IS ready for release AND the only thing holding it up is Verizon's refusal to push it out, I could only think that with this thread going on for almost 20 days that the complaints are making no difference. Whether or not that is the case, I obviously have no way of knowing, but just sayin....

Re: When will Cortana and Windows Phone 8.1 be available for the Nokia Lumia Icon? I bought the phone in June, and I was told by the Verizon salesperson that I could expect Cortana in a matter of "weeks". It's now three months, and I haven't heard anythin
Tidbits
Legend

I am on AT&T boards and I say the same things. T-Mobile too. Sprint I used to be but for some things they did I am no longer there let alone have service with them any longer.

0 Likes