Re: When will the Nokia Lumia 928 have the 8.1/Cyan upgrades?
SirAugust
Enthusiast - Level 2

Firmware 3051.50009.1446.0093 if that helps.

Sent from my Windows Phone

Alexvrb
Contributor - Level 1

Sorry I didn't make myself clear. I know we're getting Denim. There was a smaller update I had to install before I could install the big 8.1 + Denim update. But I guess there's no reason they couldn't roll everything into one so you can skip any intermediate Cyan installation.

Regardless I want to thank those at Verizon and Microsoft who pushed and fought to get this update out. That shows there are at least some at VZW and MS who can work together even if there are issues at some corporate level. It was an uphill battle and I think the silence was the most frustrating thing for those waiting. However the Denim firmware is a big Christmas surprise. So thanks again to those responsible for getting the update out.

Uh, unless you're on an Icon. Sorry guys, just give it a little bit more. They said it's almost ready... and I'm sure you'll be getting Denim too like us which is frankly better than many of us expected.

0 Likes
SirAugust
Enthusiast - Level 2

Amen re finally getting the upgrade for the holidays!

0 Likes
Gulfstreamtwo

SirAugust, would you mind updating your original message to "Answered" and saying why, not that we see you successfully updated. A new reader would have to go down the thread a ways to see that Denim was released for the 928 a couple of days after your question. It could save folks wondering if the update is out yet to know right away it is.

0 Likes
SirAugust
Enthusiast - Level 2

Denim was part of the 8.1 release that did for my 928

0 Likes