When will the Verizon Cloud support Windows phones?
AUVC

Converted from a Droid to the Nokia Icon and was surprised to discover that I could not download contacts, text and other data from Verizon Cloud.  The response from the store was Verizon just has not gotten around to it yet.  Are they ever going to support the Windows phones?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When will the Verizon Cloud support Windows phones?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi AUVC - We are always dedicated to offering you the best

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi AUVC - We are always dedicated to offering you the best device experience. At this time we do not have specifics regarding the availability of Verizon Cloud for Windows devices. We do understand the need for our Windows Mobile customers as well and I hope that we can offer you the service in the near future.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

jsh17001
Contributor - Level 1

Use OneDrive instead. It is free, works across all windows devices (there are also apps for Apple and Android for OneDrive), far more storage than the Verizon Cloud, and did I mention it is free?

0 Likes
primortal
Master - Level 1

I really don't understand why anyone would use any carrier's cloud.  You tie yourself to that carrier with the potential of never downloading you content when you move to another carrier or in your case with VZW is too lazy to write the app for Windows Phone.  Shame on you VZW!!!

Too bad you cannot file a complaint with the FCC that VZW wants you to use their cloud service but refuse to write the application to work across all devices.

jharris326
Contributor - Level 1

Their CS people are M****!  They did not even answer the question!  Maybe that is why they are blocking the update to force us to their worthless cloud!

0 Likes