Where is the Samsung Reality
erwyingel

It's time for me to upgrade, so I decided to go for the Samsung Reality. The next day I wanted to order it online, but the website changed and the Samsung Reality was completely gone. It has been several days now and I am wondering - what happened to the Samsung Reality? Is it coming back or was it suddenly removed and made permanently unavailable?

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Where is the Samsung Reality
Stryton
Enthusiast - Level 3

It has been discontinued.  The same thing happened with the LG enV Touch around the same time the Reality went. M.I.A.  This is not shocking to me as they did the same thing with the Samsung Rogue.  In the next couple of weeks Verizon will be launching new phones (smartphones and feature phones) so be on the lookout because there are some great phones coming.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Stryton
Enthusiast - Level 3

It has been discontinued.  The same thing happened with the LG enV Touch around the same time the Reality went. M.I.A.  This is not shocking to me as they did the same thing with the Samsung Rogue.  In the next couple of weeks Verizon will be launching new phones (smartphones and feature phones) so be on the lookout because there are some great phones coming.

0 Likes
erwyingel

Thank you! I certainly will be looking forward to the new releases, then!

0 Likes
BEllis

The Reality is still available, but they took away the name Reality and replaced it with the model number.

It is now called Samsung SCH-u370. I know because I have a Reality that I purchased a couple of years ago and my husband wanted one, so we bought him the SCH-u370...ended up being the same phone I have.

0 Likes