Re: Who wants a premier offer for WP10?ie Lumia 950,950xl
VerizonCustomer904
Enthusiast - Level 2

Agreed

0 Likes
VerizonCustomer904
Enthusiast - Level 2

My contract is up and I can't wait to upgrade to Win10. Connect with my windows 10 devices... like my work computer, laptop, office software, xbox media center... I like my Verizon service but that can be changed much easier than my connected devices. Does Verizon think I'm alone on this?

therudog
Enthusiast - Level 2

Everyone seems to be spot on. I have been with Verizon a long time BUT I will be considering alternatives if they drop the windows phone devices. It's a shame they only offer 1 viable windows phone ( 8.1) now. The 930 isn't even available so I daubt that the 950 will be. I don't want to go to i phone and never will go back to android. I purchased 2 androids several years back, they were so bad that I wanted to return them but they talked me into trying a new one over and over until they would not take them back. I threw them away but at least after bitching at them for a year they gave me the 2 upgrades back. I have windows 10 installed on all my home computers and love it. I upgraded my 928   to window 8.1 over a year ago with 0 issues. neither nokia nor Verizon offer this upgrade to date. I really hope that Verizon listens to their customers and fixes their relationship with Microsoft for their own sake.

just my 2 cents

afernandez1027
Enthusiast - Level 1

I really hope these phone are available on Verizon, I'm planning on getting the 950 for my wife and the 950xl for me, Our 928s are getting old.   They need to start pay attention to the Windows Phone users, they don't even have the fios apps for windows phone...

robert5050
Enthusiast - Level 3

Microsoft is announcing the phones tomorrow:

On Tuesday October 6, at 10 A.M. ET, we will reveal exciting news about Windows 10 devices. Watch it live online or on your Xbox. www.microsoft.com​/october2015event.

IAmVortigaunt
Enthusiast - Level 3

Sorry Verizon, I like your coverage, but I'm in a large metro area.  I'm sure ATT will be fine.  If you don't offer a phone with my preferred OS, I'm definitely ready to switch.  And I'm grandfathered into unlimited data (HTC Trophy was my first smartphone).  It's up to you.

ObviouslyLost
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yeah... So... Verizon... I'm gonna need that new Lumia 950...

Kody_Z
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes.

Kody_Z
Enthusiast - Level 2

If Verizon does not carry the Lumia 950 or 950XL, I'll move my five lines to a different carrier

primortal
Master - Level 1

If the specs are correct,

https://community.verizonwireless.com/message/1350928 it looks like VZW passed on the devices.  I'll wait till November; when the devices are actually released to decide to jump ship or not.  Microsoft didn't announce carriers at todays event so there might be a small glimmer of hope.