Re: Who wants a premier offer for WP10?ie Lumia 950,950xl
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dexman We never want our customers to be unhappy. I can definitely help you out. Please share a few details.
DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

1. The Email Trash folder is supposed to disappear when empty. It doesn't always happen. Frequently it will remain visible after being emptied out. The only way to get the folder to operate correctly is to stop and restart the Email app...which wipes out your saved Email account information...so you have to rekey the accounts and passwords.

2. I have various frequently used non-critical usernames and passwords stored in my phone. The idea is to facilitate easy logins. What I find frequently happening is the phone fails to forward the passwords. The various sites state that my password was missing and to resubmit it.

If I close out the browser and open another one everything starts to work correctly again...for a while anyway.

.Firmware is up to date. Nothing new is available.

.I've factory defaulted the phone numerous  times.

From what I can tell...these are issues with Lollipop.

My S4 has been well behaved most of the time.

.but...it is time to upgrade. Hopefully Microsoft will release a high end Windows Mobile phone compatible with Verizon Wireless in 2016.

0 Likes
Timlovesbikes
Enthusiast - Level 2

I think it's funny that you can help him out when he's unhappy about his S4 but you can't help any of us out when we want a high end Windows Phone.

I also think it's funny that VWCS monitors every thread but only chimes in when it doesn't relate to the subject. It shows that their definitely listening, just simply not caring.

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

They already said to be said. The fact remains MS said they didn't talk to anyone but AT&T in the US market and they are doing a limited release in the short term. You guys already had your answer for a long while now. Either you move to AT&T or wait to see what MS long term plans are before moving.

0 Likes
NolMac
Enthusiast - Level 2

Either phone can be bought and used on at least t mobile too. It's not AT&T or nothing just cause that's the only company they talked to. Just cause AT&T is the only carrier selling it. Doesn't make it an exclusive. Microsoft is selling the phone too.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Listen... The fact MS said they are only dealing with AT&T means just that. They WILL NOT talk to other carriers. Just because it is unlocked and can work for another carrier doesn't mean MS is talking to other carriers which matters as well. Without talking it'll restrict things like Wi-Fi calling or even VoLTE which people may want on other carriers and buying unlocked doesn't mean it'll be there without collaboration between carriers and manufacturers.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Forgot to mention. Some people are broke... Some people don't want to spend big money upfront. So without some sort of deal these phones may be out of reach for them. Personally like I said I will get one regardless, but I understand some features will be restricted as long as MS doesn't talk to carriers. It is what it is. Most people will not accept that, and not accept being able to Jump!, not have Wi-Fi calling, or even VoLTE.

0 Likes
NolMac
Enthusiast - Level 2

FYI Google hasn't and isn't talking to anyone about the Nexus. Wifi calling is really going to be the showstopper not to go to another carrier? Last time I checked Verizon still hasn't added it. So can't be a big deal to any Verizon users. VoLTE is only in large areas where there are plenty of other options that work great. If it's unlocked and can work is a the big thing.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Actually that's where you are wrong... They are just not selling them and they are in fact talking to them. Apple too through their ADC program.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

There's even source code that proves you wrong and a slew of talks about Wi-Fi calling between T-Mobile and Google since the Nexus 6.

0 Likes