Re: Who wants a premier offer for WP10?ie Lumia 950,950xl
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

The look and feel of the phone itself isn't a huge deciding factor...for me anyways. Any smartphone I purchase goes right into a protective case...such as an OtterBox.

0 Likes
robert5050
Enthusiast - Level 3

We have 20 business lines and our contract expires in July.  We'll probably be moving to ATT \ Lumia 950 if Verizon doesn't come up with a good upgrade to the Lumia icon....

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Then you have to wait for the surface phone and see if it goes here.

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

The latest rumblings point to an April 2017 release for Microsoft's new phone line. As noted, it is not known of the Surface Phone, or HP X3 will have Verizon Wireless variants.

robert5050
Enthusiast - Level 3

I've heard about the Surface phone and it'll probably be a really good device but we won't be able to wait until April.  I've also read about the HP X3 and it looks amazing.  We do wish it was a bit smaller though.  Anyway there's no word on whether these would come to Verizon or not so currently nothing to look forward too.  Grass is greener on the other side with T-Mobile or ATT.

0 Likes
dexman
Community Leader
Community Leader

In the past, Tidbits has noted that Verizon Wireless is slowly moving away from CDMA. Eventually everyone will be GSM and/or VoLTE.

Microsoft has also said that the limited position is short term with an eye towards wide availability in the future. This is thought to be a veiled reference to the Surface Phone.

I currently have a Samsung Galaxy S4. I'm going to hold onto it until the Surface Phone's trajectory is known.

If no Verizon Wireless variants are forthcoming, I'll spring for a Lumia 735, or, whatever phones can be used with Verizon Wireless.

Looks like MaryJo Foley and I are going in opposite directions.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

robert5050, we never want to lose a valued customer like yourself. We strive to make sure we have the right phone for all our customers. You can stay up to date with the latest Verizon news here. http://vz.to/1Y8VhIS

MarkP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

The grass is not always greener on the other side robert5050. I understand making sure you get the phone you want we have many http://www.verizonwireless.com/smartphones/ devices available that suit your needs.
AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
robert5050
Enthusiast - Level 3

MarkP_VZW - Verizon news is not much interest to me.  I'll stay up to date by following Windows Central and Windows Power User sites.

AmberF_VZW - I couldn't care less about those devices.  Again, I'm only interested in Windows Phone and will follow the above news sites.  Should one become available, I'll probably know before hand.

0 Likes