Why Won't My Lumia 735 Send Picture Messages?
mrbrown76
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello all

Thank you for taking the time to look and answer the question.

There is an issue with the Verizon lumia 735 sending MMS(photos).

I keep getting, "TRY AGAIN"

Nothing to help try to fix the problem. I can send SMS no problem, but no MMS. Please help. I will try anything.

Could the phone be malfunctioning?

Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: No MMS
mrbrown76
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello

So, its a miracle, MMS works this morning.

We will see how much longer.

Thanks for your attentiveness.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Do you have an active 4G or 3G cellular connection when you attempting to send the MMS messages?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

mrbrown76
Enthusiast - Level 2

The device is connected to Verizon LTE and it is connected to wifi as well. Is there a setting somewhere that I am missing that would cause this problem?

I wish I knew...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mrbrown76,

Thank you for getting back to us with that information. We can certainly appreciate wanting to get your MMS up and running. Depending on the types of connections your phone is making, it is possible for signals to interfere with each other. Does it work if you disconnect WiFi? Have you experienced this same issue while in different locations, and connected to different WiFi networks?

EricW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
mrbrown76
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello

So, its a miracle, MMS works this morning.

We will see how much longer.

Thanks for your attentiveness.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We’re so glad to hear your messages are working, mrbrown76. Please let us know if you have any further trouble. We’re always here for you.

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes