Why can't I send pictures?
boots2057
Enthusiast - Level 1

I can't not send pictures though my text is there something I don't have on or what am I doing wrong can anyone help me

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: sending pictures
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi briar62,

Thanks for the update. When you are on extended network, you're picking up service on different towers than ours. Do you have access to wi-fi? If so, you can use email to send or receive picture message.

Edwin_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

boots2057, We want to get you sending those picture text messages. Have you ever been able to send picture messages? Is this giving you an error message when you try and send pictures? What device do you have?

RobinD_VZW
VZW Support

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
briar62
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have a problem also with sending pics got the phones and haven't been able to even get one text to go through. Help want to be able to send pics or I'm getting screwed by not being able to do so.

Major_Payne
Contributor - Level 1

Can you check your messaging settings online to verify you can send pictures etc. through text message?

There are settings that can be set to disable the ability too send them in your account settings.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get this fixed briar62! Are you able to receive picture messages? Are you receiving an error message when attempting to send a picture? Does your internet work without issues? Please power the phone off, remove/insert the sim here http://vz.to/1pliuEW power on, test and share. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW

0 Likes
briar62
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have finally figured out why I cannot send and receive picture text. It is because I am in an extended coverage area. There should still be a way to send and receive picture text even in an extended coverage area. Why is it this way????

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi briar62,

Thanks for the update. When you are on extended network, you're picking up service on different towers than ours. Do you have access to wi-fi? If so, you can use email to send or receive picture message.

Edwin_VZW

0 Likes