Re: Can no longer send text to voice messages to landlines.
Sagamicat
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am on a PC, and as I said, cannot do what the instruction indicated, for whatever reason. Thank you anyway for responding to my plea for help. I did connect, but the connection was never confirmed and I never heard anything from anyone again...SIGH...I'm so very frustrated, particularly when I can't even contact Verizon directly without killing hours!

Gail >,,<

Private info removed as required by the

Message edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
Sagamicat
Enthusiast - Level 2

My user name is Sagamicat. I'm miffed that it shows up with my real name. I see no way to change it (not that I should have to...I set it up correctly!). How was my one other connection able to do it???

Sent from my Windows Phone

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Your real name is only visible to you; we see your screen name of Sagamicat.

Sagamicat
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you, but I had just received this from a Verizon rep:

@adas_vzw The user can't hover over your avatar because you are not posting with your individual username. Provide an actual link to your username will help

Gail >,,<

Private info removed as required by the

Message edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sagamicat wrote:

Thank you, but I had just received this from a Verizon rep:

@adas_vzw The user can't hover over your avatar because you are not posting with your individual username. Provide an actual link to your username will help

Gail >,,<

Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2014 07:30:59 -0700

I'm not a VZW rep. I'm just another customer like you. I was trying to link the username of the rep who asked you to hover over the VZW_customer_support username which is the generic username all the rep post with.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Sagamicat
Enthusiast - Level 2

Hello, Ann, and thank you so much for clarifying that for me. Am I the only one who thinks this site is not exactly user friendly? I've tried to follow other Verizon customer support reps and none of them have been accepted! Now I have yet another issue: I  can't view pics in texts others send me. I can send them, but they disappear from incoming texts...*SIGH*...

0 Likes
Sagamicat
Enthusiast - Level 2

So YES, I am able to send a photo text to myself from my phone, but the Verizon rep who asked has not yet accepted my invitation to connect. It always seems to say "No action available", and "awaiting approval" whenever I try to respond to anyone's message! This is insanity!?!!!

0 Likes
Sagamicat
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am still unable to connect to any of the Verizon reps because they are impossible to get approval from!?! They seem to want to help, and pose questions, but when I go to reply, I cannot. It is maddening!!!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Sagamicat wrote:

I am still unable to connect to any of the Verizon reps because they are impossible to get approval from!?! They seem to want to help, and pose questions, but when I go to reply, I cannot. It is maddening!!!

Welcome to my "world".

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Sagamicat
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yep...I hear ya!!!

Sent from my Windows Phone

0 Likes